Join the Team
If you agree with what you have seen and read, please share the project with others!
If you feel as if your talents would enhance the DBMH Project, do not hesitate to send a proposal to email@example.com for collaboration.
Our goal is to reach the people who need this positive message of hope and healing.
Social Media Marketing Internship Opportunity – Daddy Broke My Heart Project
The Daddy Broke My Heart (DBMH) project is looking for a
Social Media Marketing Intern to serve for a 12 week term on our team.
While you’re getting great work experience with a start-up non-profit organization, you will also be showcasing your skills in social media marketing strategy. With online analytical tools, you will be able to demonstrate market penetration before and after you started helping the organization. In the process, you will be helping the DBMH project grow and reach those desperate for this message of hope and healing.
See website for more information about the project: www.daddybrokemyheart.com
To apply, email your resume and a brief cover letter explaining your interest and proposed marketing strategy to firstname.lastname@example.org. References are encouraged but not required.
- Keep Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and all DBMH project accounts updated with fresh content from the blog and website
- Partner with our graphic designer to create the most engaging pictures and framed quotes
- Keep DBMH branding consistent with our mission across all channels
- Relay important marketing insight and growth reports to the Project Manager
- Demonstrate Social Media competence and savvy
- Learn quickly and independently
- Passionate about repairing relationships and emotional freedom
- Communicate effectively over email
Remember: To apply, email your resume and a brief cover letter explaining your interest and proposed marketing strategy to email@example.com. Again, references are encouraged but not required.